Resources

Saturday, April 20, 2019

The Adminsitrator Interview

I had the opportunity to be interviewed by the Bellwood Antis High School Super Intendant  to gain important interview tips and feedback.
The Questions
I was asked a series of questions ranging from information about myself, to my experience, to talking about a lesson or assignment that I am most proud to teach. The question portion of the interview lasted about 30 mins. After the "interview" was finished, the Super Intendant gave me the list of questions he asked from as well as advice for some questions that were not listed.
Preparations
I feel that I was able to answer the questions adequately, I would like to practice answering tougher questions such as talking about OAB's and more. The Super Intendant felt that I answered his questions very well and that I should keep up the good work!

Questions That I Asked
I asked the Super Intendant what qualities immediately stand out to him in a potential candidate. The qualities he looks for are:
  • Cover letter and resume up-to-date, clear and concise, free of any errors
  • Candidate should be able to relax during the interview
  • The candidate should be on time and prepared for the interview
  • The candidate should show individuality when answering questions, this will make you memorable 
 Impressions 
I was very impressed with the environment as well as the questions I was asked. It felt like a real, formal interview which will help me with future interviews! 



No comments:

Post a Comment