Resources

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Student Teaching: Week 15

It's hard to believe that my final semester has come to an end.
When One Door Closes, Another Opens
This semester has been filled with many ups and downs, highs and lows, and many learning experiences. Through it all, I am thankful to have such amazing mentors Mr. Webreck and Mrs. Corl that have helped me during both stages of my internship. I will forever cherish the relationships and support I have received throughout my journey.
My Future Plans
While I grew up in 4-H and have always held Extension in a special place of my heart, I have decided to pursue a career in the classroom. I really enjoyed my internship with Extension and I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to intern with them however, after being in the classroom, I have discovered that my passion truly lies with working with students and encouraging them to grow. I still hope to be involved with Extension in some capacity but for now my heart is set on the classroom!
Final Thoughts
Through this entire journey, I have learned so much about the profession as well as myself. I have been able to participate in once-in-a-lifetime experiences that I will always treasure. Once again, I can't thank my mentors and my support team enough for their help and encouragement! Here's to the next chapter!





No comments:

Post a Comment